Custom Templates not saving & unable to find them

sadie...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 9:18:58 AM2/15/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I have been trying to save an ad as a template but after I press save then go to New from Template > My Templates, it is empty. I have tried to find the directory folder on my computer but no luck.

Any ideas? I don't get any error messages throughout the process.

San Khong

Feb 16, 2016, 12:45:13 PM2/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
What OS are you on?  Can you create a new file in GWD in the default directory?  (Documents?)

"My Templates" are saved in the Documents/Google Web Designer/Templates

San
GWD Team

sadie...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2016, 12:47:05 PM2/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I worked it out, it's because our files at work aren't kept locally on the computers, they're on a server.

Thanks anyway

This conversation is locked