Can't Publish to DoubleClick Studio or Drive - no error message displayed

Technology Services

Apr 19, 2018, 4:29:55 PM4/19/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I can publish my files locally but can not publish to either Google Drive or DoubleClick Studio.

In talking to support the believe is that my network is restricting this from happening since no error message is being fired.

Does anyone know what ports / proxies need to be enabled in order for GWD to communicate with DoubleClick Studio & Drive ?

San Khong

Apr 20, 2018, 7:47:17 PM4/20/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please turn on verbose logging then either push to Google Drive or DoubleClick Studio, then quit Google Web Designer and send us the browser.log file so we can see what the error is?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer