Timeline Scrub head won't move

Ty Nowicki

Jul 7, 2016, 10:24:06 AM7/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta
The attached file opens most of the time with all of the layers missing. I then have to reopen it, and then for no reason the scrub head won't move even though it let's me scrub through the animation. It just stays to the left. I've tried closing and reopening and it just sits there.

gr-300x250-darkmatter.zip

Google Web Designer beta

Jul 7, 2016, 11:48:44 AM7/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,

The attached file is a published file, which cannot be open or edited in GWD. Could you also attach pre-published source files?

Could you also try to clear the cache and re-launch GWD to see if the problem still happens?

Linux    /usr/local/google/home/<your user name>/.local/share/google-web-designer/data/cache
Mac      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Google/Web Designer/data/cache
Win       C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Google\Google Web Designer\data\cache

Thanks,
Mariko - Google Designer Team