alexande...@lovoo.com

Sep 18, 2014, 4:00:44 AM9/18/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
dear team,
i m working on some banner ads and just noticed i really would love to see a feature to control the text more in detail. for example the line hight function is a bit harsh to edit fast. is it possible to include this in the UI ?

i just thought about an easy to reach function of the webkit filters. if i want to blur a picture , i need to write this in code. would be awesome to just have a separate option for effects.

ah and when i create an animation i can not change the webkit filter value from 0 px - 5 px and in the end maybe 20 px blur. so i have a nice smooth blur animation.

thanks & kind regards

Jaz

Sep 29, 2014, 3:45:30 PM9/29/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the awesome feedback, we definitely appreciate it. We've also heard requests regarding text improvements, so we appreciate your feedback there as well.

As soon as we have more to report, I'll update the forum!

thx
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWD