Publish has failed error suddenly

j...@telemetryapp.com

Jul 23, 2015, 5:51:51 PM7/23/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi all,

I had been working on a few different ad sizes and publishing them locally with no problems. I have been creating one size, then I would "Save As" the next size I'd work on, change the canvas size etc. I tested out a couple of the test templates as well just to take a look at them.

I'm guessing my files and/or assets are crossed somewhere - between the Save As (which seems to make me save within the previous folder I was working in) and these template files with similar names. What can I do to check?

I need to make a couple of small changes to each of the ads I've made, but now I can't publish any of the changes - doesn't work locally or on Google Drive... help!

Jen

Attaching a zip

j...@telemetryapp.com

Jul 23, 2015, 5:54:13 PM7/23/15
to Google Web Designer beta, j...@telemetryapp.com

Google Web Designer beta

Jul 24, 2015, 2:03:58 PM7/24/15
to Google Web Designer beta, j...@telemetryapp.com
Hi Jen,

Thanks for sending the files to us. I find that one js file (gwdrectangle_min.js) is missing from the 200x200 folder therefore publish has failed when you try to publish the files from that folder.
We have an internal bug logged for this issue and are working on the fix for next release.

In the mean time, I have fixed the issue for you by adding that file back to the file directory. Can you open the attached file and try publish again?

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)

marketing copy fixed.zip