UI font issue on MAC

Andrew Kinnear

May 12, 2017, 11:56:59 AM5/12/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Does anyone know what font the UI menus use on OSX?

I'm getting a question mark in a box for the Apple command symbol used for menu shortcuts which would indicate I don't have the required one loaded or the one in use doesn't support that character.

Screenshot attached.
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 16.51.50.png

San Khong

May 12, 2017, 5:06:56 PM5/12/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andrew,

The menu uses the Roboto font (along with pretty much the rest of Google Web Designer). Looks like the font was not installed correctly in your system.

The font also looks different. For reference here's how it looks in our machine (macOS Sierra):

San

Google Web Designer team

San Khong

Jun 21, 2017, 6:54:31 PM6/21/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andrew,

Please relaunch GWD to check out our latest update which has a fix for this issue. Please let us know if it still happens. Version 1.9.0.0619, shell: 1.5.0.

Thanks,