Feature Request: PHP Support

Kastro...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2013, 6:30:02 PM9/30/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I realize this is a "Designer" and not a full blown development kit, but with how common PHP is these days, including it as a supported format would be nice, complete with Syntax highlighting.

Currently I use Notepad++, which isn't really a problem, but being able to design a .php page and be able to preview the HTML Design layout and see where my PHP Scripts are going would be useful.

Basically, think like Dreamweaver. In that, you can't necessarily preview the PHP itself, but you can see where the PHP would be in the "Design View" panel while designing a page. I think a feature like that would help this program out and gain it more popularity if it supported additional common features.

chris....@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2013, 7:00:41 PM9/30/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I would really like to have PHP. If it did it would completely replace my old environment.

Michael Musgrove

Oct 1, 2013, 3:30:42 AM10/1/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
+1 for PHP support. That would really be awesome.

miguel...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 3:49:28 AM10/1/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
+1

kak...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 4:33:37 AM10/1/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I was very surprised by this, you can't even open a PHP page??? At least read the HTML in the page and just put tags where the PHP code is (like someone said: the way Dreamweaver, which has become so bloated, does).

Please.

+ 1

dse...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 4:34:14 AM10/1/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
+1

ja...@thuemoes.dk

Apr 9, 2014, 8:14:53 AM4/9/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah. Being able to edit php pages is a must.

Jaz

Apr 9, 2014, 5:29:43 PM4/9/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll submit this as a customer feature request today!

thx
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWD

mru...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 8:54:21 AM4/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
agree 1000% with php this is nothing more than a toy!

Ihsan Hidayat

Apr 26, 2014, 9:55:45 AM4/26/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
+1
I want it :D

demian...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014, 10:15:56 AM9/30/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
+1

da...@nolteweb.de

Nov 12, 2014, 5:16:42 PM11/12/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
What does the "Marked completed" mean exactly? Is it already implemented or will it implemented in a future version?

Jonnie Grieve

Nov 13, 2014, 4:45:24 PM11/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I think it means what Jaz said back in April.

They're adding it as a feature request.  :-)

Jaz

Nov 13, 2014, 5:58:19 PM11/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yep, correct! When the feature is implemented I'll comment back to this thread.

thx!

da...@nolteweb.de

Nov 13, 2014, 6:18:02 PM11/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Ok cool thx for the info can't wait to see it implemented :)

jsph...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2015, 11:38:13 PM4/9/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yes please!