Changing Color in Text Assets

Crystal

Jun 24, 2016, 12:20:36 PM6/24/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi all,

I've been using GWD on and off and I noticed recently that I'm unable to change color to any of my text elements, even if I force it in the CSS in the HTML view (inline or as an ID) after it's been created or animated etc....

When I change a color, afterwards showing no noticeable changes except that the hex code is different, and use "undo" or ctrl+z the application seems to copy the text I have highlighted and paste it directly after the word in the p tag (using designer view).

Does anyone have any tips or have any of you all experienced this issue?

P.S. I can't seem to recreate it but I think it has something to do with copying and pasting an element and the editing after doing so.

s...@komplett.com

Sep 16, 2016, 6:33:56 AM9/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi - I think I am having similar issues. Did you find a solution to this?

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 19, 2016, 2:35:43 PM9/19/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi s...@komplett.com,

Can you tell us the steps how to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Emily
(Google Web Designer Team)

SB

Sep 20, 2016, 9:41:47 AM9/20/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I figured it out after looking through the code again. For some reason there were several color settings in the css that applied to the font color. These did not change when changing the font-color in the font color panel. I'm not sure why there were more color settings, but at least it seems to work fine now after I cleaned up the css.