gradient with alpha not working in export / preview

z3dron3

Sep 20, 2015, 5:32:35 PM9/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I use a gradient from a blue color, to the same blue color with alpha down to 80%.
I need this to appear on top of my ad. So i animate the opacity of the div.

everything is working fine if i play it in GWD by hitting play or scrubing on the timeline. but when i export or try a preview, my gradient loose its alpha it's now the same color from start to finish.

any idea ?

z3dron3

Sep 20, 2015, 5:34:13 PM9/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
sample file.
uneo.zip

z3dron3

Sep 21, 2015, 1:48:11 PM9/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
The only solution i find is to set the opacity at 0.9 instead of 1, and it works.
So it's definitly a bug.

Matt Phillips

Sep 21, 2015, 2:20:51 PM9/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm curious about this too. When you edited the alpha and opacity, did you do it via CSS, or via the Properties / Colour's panel? I was animating some transitions recently and noticed that edits in these panels seemed to tween ok, but manual CSS edits would just apply that style to all frames

z3dron3

Sep 21, 2015, 7:56:19 PM9/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I only edited with the properties/color panel.

Matt Phillips

Sep 22, 2015, 6:51:32 PM9/22/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hmm should have worked then. You may have hit a bug