jQuery support

Jonnie Grieve

Jan 28, 2014, 6:00:29 AM1/28/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I apologise in advance if this question has already been answered somewhere but I couldn't find a specific thread.

You would not believe the amount of times I've tried to make a new jquery powered web page and had to mess around with .js files and link to the jQuery library on pages I make despite making files that have it in advance.

It'd be great if you could select an option on the new file screen to make a .js file with the jQuery library included to take away that hassle for me.

Thanks.   :-)

Valerio Virgillito

Feb 5, 2014, 2:31:40 PM2/5/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonnie,

This is definitely not a new topic and we had a few discussion on integrating jQuery in GWD. There are obviously many levels of integration we could do, and as you mention even a bare 'include jQuery' option would be useful. We don't have any concrete plans right that we can share but we'll keep you guys updated once we have more details.

Thanks,
Valerio.

Jonnie Grieve

Feb 5, 2014, 5:05:35 PM2/5/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Valerio  :)

I think it would be an excellent option. Look forward to hearing more one day.

Jonnie

demian...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014, 10:17:49 AM9/30/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com