Can't upload an ad to AdWords

b.mu...@seotm.com

Nov 13, 2017, 8:29:27 AM11/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Sorry, if there already were such a question, but still

I've got a problem uploading my ready banners for dynamic remarketing. I used one of the templates for dyn.remarketing GWD offers, but when I'm upload it to Adwords there appears a strange message. I added some screenshots with all examples of the trouble messages i've been getting. I used another and another templates, but nothing changed. Heeeeelp! What I do wrong?

ьфлуе реьд5.png
укеукеуке.png
йцукйку.png

San Khong

Nov 13, 2017, 1:40:43 PM11/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please share the author file with us so we can help you take a look? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip... and share the file with us either in this post or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

San Khong

Nov 14, 2017, 12:04:13 PM11/14/17
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the files. I was able to upload мегакнига баннер 336x280.zip and баннер мегакнига 300x250.zip to AdWords as an Ad gallery > Dynamic ads. The third file you sent is an author file, not the publish file. However, even when I published it in Google Web Designer, I ran into errors because the images and file name appeared as ╨▒╨░╨╜╨╜╨╡╤А╨║╤А╨░╤Б╨╕╨▓╤Л╨╣ instead of valid characters. Do you see those funky characters in your system? Can you try renaming the images and file name, then publish the zip file and upload it to AdWords again?

Hope it helps.

b.mu...@seotm.com

Nov 15, 2017, 2:59:11 AM11/15/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Thank you for help. I've managed to upload them the way you advised,but there is another trouble. How to link goods feed to the ad, so it might show dynamically, with automatically chosen URL, images and so? I wanted them to work as my ads for dynamic remarketing. Google Merchant Center still doesn't work in Ukraine. I don't see such button here (on the screenshot)
joxi_screenshot_1510732621094.png