ERROR when trying to upload advert made in Google Web Designer to AdWords!

da...@nexuspoint.co.uk

Sep 20, 2017, 6:57:51 AM9/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I have created an animated advert using Google Web Designer, but when trying to upload the zip file to AdWords it is throwing back an error with regards to filename issues. None of the images used have special characters included, so it's only the files that GWD produce that it can have problems with. The zip file is only 45kb so it's not as if that is causing the error either.

Any help would be greatly received!

Kent Myers

Sep 20, 2017, 11:55:32 AM9/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Could you post the zip or source files to drive and share the link?
Have you referenced any images and are they all visible in your zipped file with the exact filenames?

Kent
Google Web Designer team

Kent Myers

Sep 20, 2017, 12:50:52 PM9/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Dave, I believe the error is coming from the spaces in your file name.
Actually, make sure no spaces are in the file, folder, and zip docs or any assets.
Try replacing with underscores like:
"Motor_Range_300x600_Summer_Sale-Text"

Hope that helps,