Properties > Position and size > px / % toggle instead of drop down

micsun-al

May 31, 2016, 6:46:00 PM5/31/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Currently clicking the "px" or "%" next to the position and size input boxes gives you a drop down.

It would save some time if it could just toggle between % and px instead.

Also, it would be useful if you could type in something like "100%" again instead of doing what I usually do which is...
  1. Type in "100"
  2. Realize it's on px mode.
  3. Click on "px".
  4. Select "%"
  5. Realized it changed it translated the number to some weird percentage value.
  6. Type in "100" again
Desired behavior:

Type in "100%".

Result:

The "px" is automatically changed to "%".

...or typing "100px" should change from "%" to "px" automatically.

This is how GWD worked before the interface changed recently.

Thank you!

micsun-al

May 31, 2016, 6:48:54 PM5/31/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Also, can you move the tab position of the link width/height control to after the height?

Generally when I'm entering left, top, width, and height values, it's slightly inconvenient that the lock button that I never use is in the middle of changing those values (which I'll do many times in a day).

Thank you!