gotoAndPause() Safari (iOS) hides images and the end of ad

carohu...@gmx.de

Oct 30, 2015, 1:05:10 PM10/30/15
to Google Web Designer beta, carolin....@vsfp.de
hi google support,

i have a problem with google web designer and a created ad.
The ad loops 3 times ( create two labels (start / end) and two events ( gotoAndPlay() at the end of timeline, and gotoAndPause some seconds before end, at the same position of label "stop").

Only in Safari I have the problem, that the ad loops 3 times but when it have to stop, the images are not shown. Is there any solution?

thanks!

loop-animation.zip

Google Web Designer beta

Nov 2, 2015, 12:14:07 PM11/2/15
to Google Web Designer beta, carolin....@vsfp.de
Hello,

There is a known issue where iOS fails to pause an event in CSS animation.

These are similar threads here for your reference.

(In the last post, there was a workaround suggested. Maybe you can try this?)

Attached file is a published file, so, if you would like us to take a look the file, please send us GWD pre-published source files.

Thanks,
Mariko (GWD team)

carohu...@gmx.de

Nov 3, 2015, 3:20:30 AM11/3/15
to Google Web Designer beta, carolin....@vsfp.de
thanks Mariko,

I have found a solution - I have replaced "gotoAndPause" with "togglePlay".
That fits.

Can you close the thread?

Best regards,

This conversation is locked