Update dimensions

lory....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 9:11:59 AM3/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Thanks for this good application.
I notice something about dimensions that is probably a bug.
How to reproduce it (tested with the mac app) :

1. Create a banner with dimensions (let's say 300x250)
2. Change the dimensions of the document, because you want to modify it
-> Properties
-> Position and size
-> Width / Height (400x500)
3. Look at the source code
4. The dimensions are set correctly everywhere but not the following selector .gwd-page-size{width:300px;height:250px}.

I don't want to update the value in the HTML, because designers are going to use the tool.
Can anyone confirm that it's a bug and how to report it ?

Thanks.

Sukhbir Kaur

Mar 9, 2016, 7:06:48 PM3/9/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Lory,

This is not a bug and it is working as expected.The reason is that gwd-page-size is used for both page-wrapper and page-content elements. when we set styles, we look for a class that affects only a single element.
So when you update the page width and height we create new classes for the update page size.

 .gwd-page-size {
      width: 300px;
      height: 250px;
    }
    .gwd-div-1v30 {
      width: 400px;
      height: 300px;
    }

I hope this helps!

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)

lory....@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 3:24:19 AM3/10/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Ok thanks for the clear answer.
Any chance to update the size of document itself without create it from scratch via the graphical interface ? (.gwd-page-size)