Preview Displays Wrong Size: How can I fix it?

anna...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 4:35:57 PM8/7/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,
I'm making a web ad that is 300px by 600 px. It was previewing just fine before but now when I preview it shows only a small corner of the entire ad. I thought it was a problem with the viewport resize tool and it looked like it was because it showed the preview I was seeing in Design view. I resized the viewport and I still see only a corner when I hit preview. What can I do to fix this?

I have provided screenshots of whats happening.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 4.34.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 4.34.36 PM.png

San Khong

Aug 7, 2017, 8:00:59 PM8/7/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please share the author file with us so we can help you take a look? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip... then upload the file to Google Drive and share the url with us either on this forum or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team