How to create 3d background by stitching together images to induce a 360 deg./panoramic view effect

mkam...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2016, 8:57:04 AM4/19/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello GWD team,

Is it possible to create a 3d background by stitching together pieces of images and create an effect of 360 deg./panoramic view for the viewers?

I believe it should be possible by utilizing the 3d stage, but am not sure how to go about it.

I tried creating a 3d stage with background, right, left images while leaving the front transparent. But the output didn't quite look as expected. Is it the right way to do it?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.