My old websites - what do I do?

To...@harmsworth.net

Apr 15, 2015, 7:52:04 AM4/15/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I have websites which have been running since the nineties and provide many hundreds of pages of information over several domain names using dwt and css.

Google now say they will be downgraded in google searches on mobiles which will hit my pocket on adsense etc.

I have used Microsoft expression web to manage my sites. Will Google Web Designer be usable for me as a 67 year old who only knows html?

Has anyone had experience with trying to do total redesigns on this program?

Hundreds of thousands of html lines are involved starting with <p> tags and images with sizes specified in px. It seems a mammoth task and my income from these sites can't justify professional help.

Your views welcome.

Tony

mawo...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2015, 12:50:10 PM4/25/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, me too! All of my pages have images in tables, and I'm trying to port them over to dynamic CSS, but all of the research I've done shows examples, but not WHERE to put them and what else (meta tags, for example) needs to be specified.