la...@thepixelpixie.com

Apr 10, 2018, 10:13:35 AM4/10/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I have a client with many locations, each with it's own logo. Is there a way to set up one ad with a dynamic item where I can simply set max width, auto height, and tell it to source this area from a group of images in the library? In Sizemek this was called Versioning (we didn't like Sizemek's builder since there was no access to the code, among other things).

Thanks in advance. Just trying to evaluate GWD to see if it will accomplish what we will end up needing. Having to duplicate one ad up to 67 times would be pretty frustrating.

San Khong

Apr 16, 2018, 6:59:16 PM4/16/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Laura,

We don't have a feature to support dynamic in a non-Google ad. However, I provided a workaround in this post that you might want to try.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team