GWD - Publishing creatives with custom fonts to DCS are not working

caspe...@gmail.com

May 13, 2016, 10:37:26 AM5/13/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello GWD-team,

After the latest GWD beta release I have issues publishing HTML with a custom web font to DCS. When reviewing the uploaded HTML the src: url is stripped from the code.

Through other entries on the forum I've seen the interim fix is to download the HTML, manually enter the URL and then re-upload the HTML to DCS. Now I'm experiencing that the font is being stripped once again when trafficking the banners to DCM!

As an agency we are currently working on multiple campaigns for our client and this bug is a serious show stopper.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Casper Floor