Youtube component issues

PNG

Jun 17, 2014, 4:51:41 PM6/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I've created a 300x600 ad with the youtube component. I've set the settings for the video in the component properties to autohide the controls but when i preview or upload to Studio once the controls hide they don't re-appear when you hover the mouse over the video. This occurs in Firefox, Safari and Chrome on a Mac OS 10.9.3. Additionally, the video seems to get hung up in Safari and never begins... don't even see the 'power save' message.

I've attached the working files.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thx

VPD.zip

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 17, 2014, 5:10:53 PM6/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com

Hi ,

Please try this  :

 Select canvas layer ( border) in timeline and click on Send to back button  from  option bar   controls will re-appear on hover .

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)

PNG

Jun 17, 2014, 5:12:42 PM6/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Ok... I think I discovered the issue. There is a 'border' layer above the youtube component layer which appears to be preventing the autohide/button functionality.

If I remove the border layer and test, all is fine. If I position the border layer below the video layer, all is fine. A bug perhaps??

PNG

Jun 17, 2014, 5:19:16 PM6/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
One more thing I discovered. I have set the properties for the video to start 'muted' however in Chrome the video plays with the audio 'on' while both Firefox & Safari begin muted.

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 18, 2014, 2:56:26 PM6/18/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
 I was able to reproduce this issue  . I have logged a bug on your  behalf .

Thanks

--Sukhbir
(GWD Team)