Google Web Designer Display Resolution

aulia...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 11:48:19 PM7/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta, Siti Nur Azizah
Hi. I have a problem to use Google Web Designer. My laptop use 1920x1080 resolution. I don't understand why in my laptop the display resolution of Google Web Designer look so big. Like the button, menu, and others. You can see in my attach. But, I try in other laptop It looks good.

Every month I'll use this application to make a banner promo. So, I really appreciate Google have an application like this to make banner ads. I'm sorry for my bad English.

Thanks

bigsizeresolution-gwd.JPG

San Khong

Jul 19, 2017, 12:19:51 PM7/19/17
to Google Web Designer beta, azizah...@gmail.com
Please follow this instruction to set the zoom_percentage to 100% to see if it fixes your issue.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

aulia...@gmail.com