interpolate pen drawing colour

Passegua

Oct 7, 2013, 6:31:32 AM10/7/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I view the "Timeline Adv Mode Demo" tutorial and I learnt how to animate a Tag (or Div?) around.
I am trying to do the same with a Pen Tool drawing, but I cannot see the colour changing, I can change only the shape and the position.
I mean the colour of the arrow remain the same in all the animation.
Please have a look:
I can change the div rectangle colour but not the arrow colour.
Thanks.

Pushkar Joshi

Oct 7, 2013, 2:06:58 PM10/7/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
hello,

The issue you've encountered is that we currently do not support animation of the color of canvas elements created in GWD. The pen tool creates canvas elements, so animating the color is not easily possible at the moment. However, we are aware of this being a feature in demand, so we hope to support it in the future.

Thanks for testing out GWD and the pen tool.

 - Pushkar Joshi (GWD engineer)

Passegua

Oct 7, 2013, 2:29:55 PM10/7/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thanks for your reply.

So I understand that so far I could animate colours only using Tag tool and drawing simple squares/rectangles.

Please go on publishing more YouTube video tutorial, they are extremely useful.