designe...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2017, 1:49:17 PM2/22/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I am working on a 300x600 banner in google web designer, and I have included a swipegallery with 5 images into my banner.

I am comfortable adding multiple clickTags in "tapArea" components, but there doesn't seem to be an option for adding clickTags for individual images in the swipegallery component.

Is there a way to add separate clickTags for individual images within a swipegallery?

(i know how to add separate urls for images, but the urls don't help my banner validate in dbm)

Please help!

Thank you!

San Khong

Feb 22, 2017, 3:13:36 PM2/22/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Adam,

Did you try the Exit URLs field in the Advanced Properties section in the Properties panel of the Swipeable gallery?

San
Google Web Designer team