Cross browser CSS styling

trsieb...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 5:21:41 PM6/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Alright guys. I am currently having an issue trying to style an INPUT TYPE=RANGE element on my GWD ad. It is working perfectly in Chrome and Safari. However, I am unable to style for Firefox. All styles added to the code are not working. I currently have a stack overflow that goes into more depth of what is going on along with some screen shots. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the URL: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38086376/gwd-styling-input-type-range

trsieb...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 5:54:20 PM6/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Looking closer at GWD and all of its glorified shit. It appears that for whatever reason why I add the styling for Firefox.. it just gets removed from the code..