moe9r...@gmail.com

May 24, 2015, 4:14:37 AM5/24/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I am currently doing ad/banners for companies. How do I publish and show them what it looks like? when I publish, it only shows the coding.

Also I would like to know how to give this banner to these companies, so they can put them on their sites. Thanks.

Matt Phillips

May 27, 2015, 1:55:40 PM5/27/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
When you publish, you should get one HTML file, as well as any image assets you've included. As long as you open the HTML file in the browser and not a text editor, you should see it correctly

   -Matt-

Chris Fortier

Nov 5, 2015, 4:19:53 PM11/5/15
to Google Web Designer beta
All I see is code when I publish to Google Drive and preview there. Am I doing something wrong?