browser preview blank. Enabler and studio errors

Tamara van de Wiel

Jul 18, 2017, 2:07:18 AM7/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Hi everyone,

I am working on a couple of banners. At first everything was fine and I could preview them in Chrome. But now it doesn't work anymore. I only get a blank page when previewing.
Attached a screenshot with errors from the console.
It seems that enabler.js and studio couldn't be found.
Incognito modus and other browsers don't work either.
I do not have an add blocker.

Besides when I would like to publish my banners locally it only publishes the folder with assets.

I thought maybe I just messed up the files. But previous backups don't work either.
Attached also one of the banners.

I hope someone can help me with this
Schermafbeelding 2017-07-18 om 07.55.14.png
Message has been deleted

Tamara van de Wiel

Jul 18, 2017, 2:10:07 AM7/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I couldn't attach the banner zip file unfortunately. I get an error. So I hope you could help me without it.

Tamara van de Wiel

Jul 18, 2017, 2:24:36 AM7/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I also tested with the banner templates from Google itself. But also these templates won't work.

San Khong

Jul 18, 2017, 12:52:49 PM7/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Tamara,

Can you please check if you have Ad Blocker on?  Ad Blocker needs to be disabled to preview the banner ad file in the browser.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer