Redirect after PHP form submission

m.langdon...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 11:57:16 AM11/26/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to a PHP form redirect within the ad. Rather than just having it echo plain text, I'd like to redirect to a page within the ad where I can have a more styled "Message Sent" response. However, I'm not sure how I can accomplish this, or if its possible. I've tried echoing a page redirect within a script like so

echo "<script>gwd.actions.gwdDoubleclick.goToPage('gwd-ad', 'page1', 'none', 0, 'linear', 'top');</script>"

but gwd comes up as undefined. Any help on this would be great

-Matt-