Christopher B

Sep 30, 2013, 12:59:25 PM9/30/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
While I understand the challenge of changing existing apps to be retina compatible, hard pressed to think of a valid reason why a large company would release a "new" app (even if beta) as non retina. All of us who use Fireworks and are looking for alternative would love to give Google Web Designer ago but needs to be retina.
Message has been deleted

andm...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2013, 2:13:54 PM9/30/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Well... frankly, there is no such thing as an industry acknowledged term named "retina". Retina is a marketing term invented and used solely by Apple.

As far as I see, GWD adapts to OS font changes, hence it is ready for WQHD+ resolutions.