Google display Network // Mouse over action

tilq....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 5:51:05 AM10/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
A quick question. I have been working on banners for quite sometime now, but never have I did a banner like thus ... Well not in GDN, anyway.

Here is the situation: I know that banners on GDN have to stop after 30 sek, but is it possible that the banner is static and on "mouse over" it animates? I would like to have two different products on it, on "mouse over" it would display info of certain product.

Kent Myers

Oct 16, 2017, 11:23:53 AM10/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Yes, you can do that. You may initiate a new animation using the mouseover event (but that animation must also stop after 30 seconds).

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team