spritesheet animation_end event doesn't trigger

pedro9rome...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 4:43:14 AM6/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello.
I'm trying to execute some code when the animation of a spritesheet ends, but the event doesn't trigger, no matter how I configure the sprite animation.
Currently, this is the code I use to configure the sprite:
"gwd.actions.gwdSpritesheet.newAnimation('water_splash', 0, 64, 64, 64, 4, 100, 1, true, false);"
The animation run correctly, but nothing happen when it ends.
In the events window, the animation event appear like this:
"water_splash > animationend > gwd.splash_end"

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks

San Khong

Jun 16, 2017, 1:48:34 PM6/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Please share the author file with us so we can help you take a look. You can open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip... and upload the zip file to drive and share the url with us.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

pedro9rome...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 10:26:34 AM6/17/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Ok, but I can't access the files until Monday.

pedro9rome...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 2:53:29 AM6/19/17
to Google Web Designer beta