issues with iFrames in Google Adwords when live

bird...@googlemail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 11:03:24 AM8/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
We recently built a display ad using Google web designer which featured a iFrame that referenced a local file all setup using the adwords project environment.

After exporting the ad and uploading to google Adwords the ad was successfully approved and the preview worked exactly how we wanted it to.

As a final test we tried the ad in a live environment but found that the iFrame was not present. Has anybody come across this strange issue ?

I have attached a screenshot of advert in its live environment with the iframe missing.

I have been in touch with the Google Adwords team who forwarded me to this forum.

unnamed.jpg

bird...@googlemail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 11:09:20 AM8/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Also The iFrame was inserted using the Google Web designer "iframe component".

abelard...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 6:43:06 PM8/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi can you help me about how I can validate my iframe ad was builder in google web designer but do not validate unaccept in google adwords..

San Khong

Aug 17, 2017, 3:29:44 PM8/17/17
to Google Web Designer beta
For Adwords, if the content of src iframe is in the published zip, it is allowed. AdWords does not allow external reference for security/policy concern.

Can you please send us your source file so we can take a look at it? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip... and upload the zip to Google Drive and share the link with us here or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team