Change an element's property without animating it

rbgid...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 12:20:02 PM9/20/16
to Google Web Designer beta
If an element has a keyframe, it seems to record all changes to that element (size, position, etc.) as animations. Is there a way to "stop recording" changes so I can make edits that I don't want to be animated, while still keeping other keyframe animations intact?

For example, I have an element that I have animated from opacity=0 to opacity=1 over two keyframes. I would like to make this element bigger, but as soon as I change the size, it tries to make the size change an animation.

Note: I'm using the advanced timeline view.

Thanks!