GotoPage>pagedeck issue

Juxedo

Aug 4, 2016, 5:22:04 AM8/4/16
to Google Web Designer beta

Hi all,

I'm just finalising a MPU banner which consists of three pages :

page1
page1_1
page1_2

At the end of page1 I have a button, which when clicked goes to page1_1 the event for this is as follows:

tap-area2 > action > GotoAndPlay  > pagedeck
Configuration : page1_1
Transition: none
Duration: 1000
Easing: linear
Direction: top

That all works fine. Page1_1 appears and autoplays a short video. At the end of page1_1 I have a timeline event which loads page1_2. The event is as follows:

page1_1 > event7 > GotoPage  > pagedeck
Configuration : page1_2
Transition: none
Duration: 1000
Easing: linear
Direction: top

This works as planned. Page1_2 loads and plays a short animation. At the end of the sequence I would like to return to the first frame of page1 so that the animation loops again. I am using the current event (similar to the previous event above) at the end of the timeline:

page1_2 > event8 > GotoPage  > pagedeck
Configuration : page1
Transition: none
Duration: 1000
Easing: linear
Direction: top

On previewing the file the sequence does return to page1 but only at the end of the timeline - not frame 1.

Am I doing something wrong? I have tried using labels but it's still not working?
I come from a flash background so thought this would work similar to Scenes?

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks