How to Make a banner like Lazada's one?

ysh...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2015, 10:48:36 PM1/1/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!
I'm here trying to recreate this banner:
http://www.google.co.uk/webdesigner/images/showcase-thumbnails/lazada.jpg

It is from the GWD Examples page: (Lazada)
http://www.google.co.uk/webdesigner/showcase/

I want to know what i need to do to create the product slider (with the down arrows etc...)

I wait for your replies!!!

Thank you!

Jaz

Jan 5, 2015, 4:52:50 PM1/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please take a look at our article on the Gallery Navigation component, which can be added to 360, Swipeable and Carousel galleries.

thx!
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWd

ysh...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 5:57:20 PM1/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I have seen that but i want to make a slider with divs, not imgs, do you know a way to do that?

Thanks for your reply!

Regards!

Jeremy Banks

Jan 7, 2015, 1:15:46 PM1/7/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It is possible to achieve this by using the swipable gallery component with gallery navigation. However, you can't yet add the DIVs to the gallery from Design View. You can add the gallery, navigation and DIVs to the document from Design View...

    <gwd-swipegallery id="gwd-swipegallery_1" scaling="contain" class="gwd-swipegallery-d4lx" has-navigation=""></gwd-swipegallery>

...but you'll need to go into Code View to move the DIVs within the gallery:

    <gwd-swipegallery id="gwd-swipegallery_1" scaling="contain" class="gwd-swipegallery-d4lx" has-navigation="">
    </gwd-swipegallery>

The DIVs will be then resized and repositioned to fit in the gallery, just as image frames would be.

However, note that you won't be able to click on any links or buttons within the DIVs. The mouse/pointer is intercepted to let you swipe through the gallery instead.

Cheers,
Jeremy Banks
GWD Software Engineer