Internal Shell Errors & Cannot Create New File From Template

deve...@delandrodevelopment.com

Sep 20, 2016, 11:41:40 AM9/20/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Is anyone having an issue with starting files from templates and importing components? I cannot create files from templates initially, after I get an error with "Could not open a new file from the template." I have to manually open the file and get some success there.

Also, when I try to import a component, for example the LeadGenV2.zip I get internal shell error.

I am on Windows 10 with anniversary update, on a domain joined PC. Don't know if that makes a difference.

San Khong

Oct 3, 2016, 12:45:15 PM10/3/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please help us get the log files so we can check to see what the problem is?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer Team

mhha...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2017, 5:11:52 AM8/17/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I have the same issue with one of my users.
If I start GWD with my administrator rights, I can import components. But the user can not. Even if I make him local administrator on his computer.

WHat kind of rights does the user need to have for this to work?

San Khong

Aug 17, 2017, 3:39:34 PM8/17/17
to gwd...@googlegroups.com

ted4...@gmail.com