Components: How do you specify width of input label?

micsun-al

Jan 7, 2016, 6:04:16 PM1/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta

How do you specify the width of the label to the left of the input fields?  I have to make the descriptions of the fields super short or else the "..." comes up.  Is there some setting in the manifest.json I can add?

Thank you!

rika

Jan 8, 2016, 2:06:41 PM1/8/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi micsun-al,

You should be able to see the full label when you expand the panel to your left.
Which component are you looking at?

Thanks,
Rika
(GWD team)

micsun-al

Jan 8, 2016, 2:35:54 PM1/8/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I am making custom components and want to specify the width of the input labels for the component inside of GWD.

rika

Jan 8, 2016, 5:34:49 PM1/8/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Currently, we don't have an option to change the width.  I will file this as a feature request.
Thanks for using the Google Web Designer!