How to get Youtube player current time and duration

ivan.t...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 7:16:44 AM10/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use custom controls with a youtube video, including the progress bar.
I'm starting from Youtube Masthead Expandable template and I'm ok dealing with play/pause buttons and mute/unmute buttons. The problem is I'm not able to use the player api to get video current time and duration to create a custom progress bar (simply setting the CSS width value of an object placed at the bottom of the video simulating the progress bar).

Can anyone please help me?
Thanks!

San Khong

Oct 18, 2017, 12:24:26 PM10/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please check out this post to see if it's something you can try using?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

ivan.t...@gmail.com