Designing GDN HTML5 Lightbox in web designer

asafn...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 2:54:46 AM4/14/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've created an expendeble ad in web designer and would like to transform it into a GDN HTML5 Lightbox.

In the following help page it seems like it could happen
https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/4521904?hl=en&ref_topic=4521899

There is this code line that need to be added,

Enabler.setHint('expansionMode', 'lightbox');

I just don't know where to do that in the html and if there are some lines that need to be subtracted so it could work properly.

Any help is appreciated.

Asaf

hern...@coundco.ch

Nov 18, 2015, 5:27:07 AM11/18/15
to Google Web Designer beta
No reply? 1.5.0 has just been released which features GDN Lightbox Templates: https://support.google.com/webdesigner/answer/6000285?hl=en

San Khong

Nov 18, 2015, 12:03:51 PM11/18/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Thanks Hernandez.  You beat me to it.  I was going to post the same thing about the new lightbox templates in 1.5.0 release.

San
GWD Team