I want to create viewable youtube-video creative.

yasa...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 5:11:23 AM7/4/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi, Everyone.

I'd like to create the viewable youtube-video creative.
"Viewable youtube-video creative", means the video creative play only when show it on screen.

For example: If scrolling and hiding video creative, want to stop this video creative automatically.
For example: If scrolling and showing video creative, want to play this video creative automatically.

But, GWD seems don't have event of the mouse-scroll.
I found some knowledge. So, I'd like to write following urls.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/123999/how-to-tell-if-a-dom-element-is-visible-in-the-current-viewport
※↑this knowledge wasn't use google web designer. It was only JavaScript.

If you have knowledge, please help me for my question.
Best Regards,
Yasuyuki Sato.