adblock interferes with google web designer

arseni...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 11:36:25 AM12/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi!

I speak Spanish but I will try to explain my problem as best I can

When i run the page in google chrome the screen stay blank, but when i paused the adblock the page run correctly.

Is this a bug of google web designer?

because what will happen if I publish the page and people can not see it by using adblock?

The page run correctly in firefox and edge

San Khong

Dec 20, 2017, 1:57:02 PM12/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
When adblock is on, it will block all ads, not just ads made in Google Web Designer.

San
Google Web Designer team

arseni...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 1:59:49 PM12/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
yes yes i'm sorry, the problem was that I had the settings in ads, not in html. Problem solved, thank you