Can one create Custom HTML Gmail adverts in Google Web Designer?

chris....@rootscreative.co.uk

Jun 1, 2018, 6:42:36 AM6/1/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Can one create Custom HTML Gmail adverts in Google Web Designer?

I only ask as, from what I can tell, GWD does not output files and folders that meet the strict requirements for Custom HTML Gmail adverts listed here (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7019461?hl=en&co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse).

Thank you for you help in advance!

Chris

San Khong

Jun 1, 2018, 12:39:43 PM6/1/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Chris,

Gmail ads have some limitations that requires much updates to Google Web Designer to support it. We have plans to support it in the future.

San
Google Web Designer