"insert blank keyframe" as it was in Flash ?

ionut....@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 2:29:58 PM4/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,
i am struggling for some time with GWD, and in the timeline I definitely feel the need to insert blank space (span between keyframes)
In flash there was this possibility and allowed quick time increase or decrease by adding or deleting these "blank" keyframes.

For exaple, i have an animation and the client asked me to make it 2x slower.
Right now, to do so, i painfully have to select all keyframes and increase the span between.

20 layers x 20 banners, and it's a painful job.

I know that events can add some delay but won't get this way as it will be out of the point of this discussion.

Let me know if the developers have this in mind for a future update, or if any other user feel this need.

Regards,
Ion

ionut....@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 2:36:35 PM4/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
...also a new event "delay for x seconds" could be done in an future update, to help with this .

San Khong

Apr 27, 2017, 4:36:06 PM4/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Ion,

A quicker way to do this for now is to go in code view, search for animation: and change the time there for each animation.

We will file a feature request and figure out the best way to change the animation duration in the UI.

Thank you for your feedback.
San
Google Web Designer team