Publish locally error

Илья Срывкин

May 15, 2018, 7:12:43 PM5/15/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello. My client has this error in Google AdWords (see attached file). But I made banner in GWD, save zip file like Publish -> Locally and test it in google AdWords validator https://h5validator.appspot.com/adwords/asset?result=4842171125989376
Pasted File at May 15, 2018 4_49 PM.png

San Khong

May 15, 2018, 7:16:39 PM5/15/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please share the author file with us? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip...then upload the zip to Drive and share the url. If you are unable to share the file on this post, please send the shared url to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

Илья Срывкин

May 15, 2018, 7:20:55 PM5/15/18
to Google Web Designer beta

Илья Срывкин

May 15, 2018, 7:22:38 PM5/15/18
to Google Web Designer beta

Илья Срывкин

May 16, 2018, 10:01:20 AM5/16/18
to Google Web Designer beta

San Khong

May 16, 2018, 1:04:07 PM5/16/18
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I looked at your file and it has the wrong data schema, Dynamic Remarketing, which is a schema for DoubleClick Bid Manager. Open the dynamic dialog:

To fix the issue, click on Data Schema tab and select Hotels and Rentals to match your feed and select copy existing bindings.

I can upload the ad fine after that.

Now, the question is how you got to that state. Can you please let me know how you created that file? Did you build it from scratch, use a template or an existing file, or use copy/paste? Did you use the environment conversion feature to convert between environments?

Илья Срывкин

May 16, 2018, 3:53:34 PM5/16/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Thank you. It's work!