Polite Load > DoubleClick Studio

Jonas

Sep 17, 2014, 9:02:21 PM9/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello

When publishing to DoubleClick Rich Media, I check the polite load box under options. Once the creative has been successfully published, DoubleClick Studio displays the alert "triangle" icon. Studio alerts me that "a polite load has not been used". I've tried several different ways including manually coding the polite load (per DRM documentation) and the alert symbol still shows in DoubleClick Studio. Is this a bug or is there an explanation for this?

Thank you,
Jonas

ewschang

Sep 18, 2014, 12:27:19 PM9/18/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonas,

It is a bug on Studio that it is giving a false warning on creative with polite loading.

I think the Studio team is working on a fix. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)

peter...@egplusww.com

Aug 11, 2015, 11:02:28 PM8/11/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Has this bug been fixed?

Oody

Dec 15, 2015, 8:44:17 AM12/15/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Up ..

ewschang

Dec 15, 2015, 12:09:28 PM12/15/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

This issue should have been fixed on Studio. Please let us know if you still see the problem.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)