How to pause animation until ad is "fully" in viewport?

aiyaz...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 11:35:43 AM3/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
There are other questions and solutions where the animations run when the ad is "in the viewport", how we run in or pause it until the "whole ad" is in the viewport?

San Khong

Mar 27, 2017, 11:43:31 AM3/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi aiyaz,

I could not find a way to do it for Desktop, only mobile.  You can take a look at this post.

San
Google Web Designer team

aiyaz...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 12:03:12 PM3/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Is there a way to have "page/pageloaded" events for an image/assets within the ad?

My idea is to set it transparent and position it at the bottom of the ad; so instead of having "whole page" as trigger, we can set an "anchor image" as a trigger.