Track Bookings for September

Michael Cooper

Sep 10, 2015, 3:43:17 PM9/10/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
We have scheduled GVVA track events for September:
Open Track on Sundays 8:30-11:30 for Sept 13 and 20
Monday Sprint Night 6:00pm - dusk for Sept 14, 21, 28
Thursday Bunch Racing 6:00pm - dusk for Sept 17 and 24

This year we have to pay for any track bookings. We also have to be mindful if other users would want to use time if we are not going to use it.

Usually we wind up the season by the first week in September. If individuals wish to book additional track time they may do so directly with WSPRS (and pay for it individually).

Please let me know if you are interested in the above times for GVVA events.

If I do not hear back from sufficient numbers then I will ask Katie to cancel these bookings.
I need to know in the next few days please.

There will be people at the track tonight doing some riding and also moving stuff out of the wood shed. Please come out and give them a hand.

It is also a good opportunity to pick up your track bike if you are not planning on any more riding this season.

Thanks very much.

Mike Cooper
President, GVVA

Michael Cooper

Sep 10, 2015, 3:57:13 PM9/10/15
to R A, cooper...@shaw.ca, Gvva-News Gvva-News
I need to hear from these people. You and the Dr Walker group have your own track bookings and can deal directly with WSPRS.
I need to know if there is interest in each of the different time slots - Mon/Thurs racing and Wed/Sun open track.

Thanks very much

Mike

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 12:47 PM, R A <koej...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Do NOT cancel these! Many people are preparing for nationals and intend on using the track for prep. Further more we usually stop riding it late september as it is still rideable until then.

Cheers,
Ryan Arbuckle