First Aid

Michael Cooper

Apr 4, 2016, 12:00:06 AM4/4/16
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
Several of us did the St John First Aid course 3 years ago. Our certificates are now expired. Having First Aid qualifications is always a good idea given the nature of our sport. The more of us who are qualified the better.

I am doing my recertification on Saturday April 16.
Anyone want to join me? If so, please sign up with St John Ambulance:

Course and Class Information
Title: Emergency First Aid for Industry (OFA Level 1 Equivalent)
Language: English
Class #: BC-ESO-71VIC-160416-0465
Prerequisites: Must be age 16 or older and be physically able to perform required skills. A valid photo ID in class is required by WorkSafeBC in order for you to be able to participate in this course. Acceptable forms are driver’s license, passport, student ID card, employee picture card, native status picture ID, BC Photo ID, or Canadian Government issued photo ID. Please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts; you may not be able to participate in the class if you arrive after the start time, are unable to adhere to the break schedule or are unable to stay until class completion time. WorkSafeBC mandates an on time start at the beginning of class and break times. Course participants are to come prepared with a writing utensil for the written exam and dress comfortably for the class; dresses, skirts, shorts and open-toed shoes are not recommended. As per WorkSafeBC, shoes are required to be worn at all times in the class room. Please also refrain from wearing perfume, heavily scented lotions, or lipstick in class. Pre-reading materials must be picked up before the course date as the written exam includes questions that may not be covered in class.
Start Date and Time: 4/16/2016 8:30 AM
End Date and Time:  4/16/2016 4:30 PM

Class Location
Victoria Branch - Default Room

205-3214 Douglas Street
Victoria, BC V8Z 3K5

For more information, please contact us at:
Victoria Branch
205 - 3214 Douglas Street,
Victoria, BC   V8Z 3K8