End of Season Help Needed and Track Bike Pick Up

Michael Cooper

Sep 7, 2015, 1:08:12 PM9/7/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
We are close to the end of our season. We have to clean out the wood storage shed by Sept 12 and I would appreciate a few volunteers, maybe on Thursday evening if anyone is coming out for a training session (I don't think we have any racing planned).

I suggest we propose to WSPRS and Field Lacrosse that we share use of the shed since we put a lot of money and labour into fixing it up. We had an understanding with WSPRS in 2011 that we could have the use of the shed, but that was before the turf became a reality. We should have sole use from May to Sept 15 and then Field Lacrosse for the winter.

I also propose moving the steel cabinet back to the clubhouse. Since we only need space for 1 start gate most of the time, it looks like there should be room there and it would be a lot handier.

Please let me know if you are available Thursday evening.

Also anyone storing their bike at the track will need to make plans to pick it up.

Thanks very much.

Mike Cooper
GVVA

Michael Cooper

Sep 7, 2015, 9:35:41 PM9/7/15
to Michael Cooper, Gvva-News Gvva-News
I just looked at my schedule for the week - sadly I have a meeting Thursday evening.
So far there are 3 people who can help out. I hope a few more will step forward. There is not much to do but the steel cabinet will need 2 or 3 people to lift.

If that is okay with the group so far, please go ahead without me.

Thanks very much.

Mike