Fwd: NCCP Let's ride community initiation + basic cycling skills workshop - July 4/5 in Victoria

Michael Cooper

Jun 18, 2015, 11:39:01 AM6/18/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
If you enjoy working with youth, or just enjoy sharing your passion for cycling this would be an excellent course. Kurt is one of the best coaches I have ever seen. His ability to enthuse (and coordinate) the large group of kids training at the West Shore Velodrome is truly outstanding.

Mike Cooper
President, GVVA